Friday, November 05, 2004

Do you like drawing?

We've been working on some online-learning related projects and looking at a possibility of using Flash and XML. So, we've been looking at different Flash web sites.

Today, a co-worker sent the group a link of a flash drawing site. You can invite your friends and draw something together online in realtime, save the whole thing and send it to people. The people who got your work can see how you drew (as it is saved as a Flash animation) and after watching it, he or she can continue drawing on top of your drawing. It's kind of neat!

We were playing around with it a bit. (it is a fun part of the job ;)
And here is my primitive drawing.
(You need a Flash player 6 or 7, though.)

I sent this to my co-worker and this is what he did to my drawing!
He basically added an extra part to my drawing, so the first half is the same as above. He is so mean...

Well, I sent the same drawing to a couple of other friends and wondering what kind of drawing they will give back to me. It's kind of like a psychological test. I can see what kind of person who he/she is...? ;-P

Anyway, send me your version. I want to see ;)

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool! It reminds me of PowWow, do you remember that? It was a similar thing but you and your friends could draw at the same time. I think it was also an ICQ-type messenger. I wonder what happened to it.

Anyway, you're making me miss Japan now... :(

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger yuki said...

nope. I've never used PowWow. It's gone now.. deshou?

haha.. I just checked your site. You seem like a world traveler.. come to Japan again! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home