Wednesday, August 03, 2005

eating outside

outside table

I like eating outside.
But there are only a couple of places I can eat outside near my office and sometimes I get tired of going to the same places over and over again.
So, I tried to go a little bit further way — Shirogane (is it Shirogane? or Shirokane :-?).

La Boheme is one of Global-Dining's restaurants.
I've been to Zest, Monsoon, Gonpachi... But never been to La Boheme.
Partly because... La Boheme seemed too "normal" to me.
They don't serve spicy food... The food in Global Dining's restaurants is not super good in general (sorry.. It's cheap and it’s OK but the quality is not fabulous :P)
But just for a change (and because they have nice tables outside), I decided to try it.
The food is mostly pasta. (OK. I like pasta.) A pasta lunch is about 1,000 yen (reasonable) and the menu said a glass of red or white wine comes with a set. (Hmm... not bad!)
But I was a bit disappointed about the size of the wine glass they use.... (tiny!)

lunch wine Lunch@La Boheme

Well, but the food was OK and I enjoyed sitting outside even though it was a bit too hot :)
... I'm going to keep searching more restaurants...

*didn’t bring my camera... so... the pics were taken by my PHS. hmm... this is the time I feel I should get a keitai with a nicer camera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home