Friday, June 03, 2005

9 months

My little sister :) Yu-Ching is leaving to Italy tomorrow for 9 months.
It's nice to see a friend pursuing her/his dream and it is very stimulating.
I'm sure she will learn a lot and have fun. Well, even if she has some tough times, they will become good memories later. (so, don't worry, Yu-Ching! ;)

When we had lunch together a few days ago, we were talking about how everybody would change in 9 months. Our guesses were -- no change..
Well, Yu-Ching will grow in many ways. but it is very likely that the rest of us will remain the same.. :-} (oh! no!)
So, our plan now is..

In 9 months,
- Imazu-shihou will start up his own company and it will be listed on the stock markets.
- Nao will have a baby :-?
- Hiromi-san will be wandering around somewhere -- possibly in India
- Ni-san will be ... ?? -- he will be happy if he keeps creating something great and he will be :)

and me... I don't know. I hope I will be doing something different — in a good way.
Maybe living in China? Having a baby? (9 months period is perfect, right? except I have to find a father which would probably take 9 years :P) Being in Spain and learning Flamenco guitar?
Well.. I probably shouldn’t go for a big change. I’ll just do whatever things please me... at least for a starter.

Good luck, Yu-Ching. Have FUN :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home