Thursday, March 17, 2005

cost cost cost save save save

I don’t like complaining.
I don’t like being negative.
But.... When I have to think about cost saving and how to please clients in that area, I get so frustrated.
If I have an MBA or some accountant skills or good at numbers or good at politics, does it help me manage this better...?
How can I cut costs and keep the quality of work and please clients and please staff at the same time.. :-?
Hmmm....

I have ups and downs at my work life. When I have to think about costs, it definitely puts me near the bottom of the down curve.... I wonder what I am doing here... Is this something I wanted to do?
I much prefer pulling all-nighters doing design work.
Well, I like people that I work with and being a manager is interesting and challenging. And dealing with cost issues may be helpful when I want to start up my own company later on. Yes.. I know... but... I sometimes get so tired and just feel like escaping from the situation. grrr..

I guess I just don’t like the situation that I can’t control well.
I want to be good at doing things. (maybe I have a psychological problem ..? :P)
I should follow Taro Okamoto’s words:
“If you are weak, just admit you are weak. Just be the way you are. “
Ok... I admit I’m not good at numbers....

Hmm.... That’s enough complaining. A good thing about me is after one night of sleep, I can forget most of the things (good or bad), I would feel much better and become positive. Tomorrow morning, I’ll probably think.. why did I write this..?
but you know....
work is just work. ... words are just words.... :-}

6 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

啊! 总是那么努力不懈在哲学方面!
可是呢,你数学丝毫不弱! 你数学的确强!
不是数学,是断定地解决难题的问题.
已经决定的问题还继续考虑下去的问题..
反正,你的成功解决预算等难题已经有很长而丰富的经验! 我相信你等一下就解决全部荒唐的挑战!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

噢! 谁说他数学好?? 他数学本来不太好啦!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it's interesting timing for you to say this.
I was thinking recently, "Ah, Yuki is such a great manager. How can she be so good to her team and manage us so perfectly?" Then I started to think, "Maybe she's great for the team, but she doesn't make her boss happy because of cost issues." やっぱりね。 I don't want you to change though. You are the only reason I could stay in this job for 5 years :)

手伝って欲しいけど、どうすればいいんですか。

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

日本語間違いましたね(^^);;
x手伝って欲しい
〇手伝いたい

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我也要帮助算帐跟那些慢性难满足的clients .. 大概就是他们不懂他们受到的服务的价值,也不想提供服务多难,只是拼命要压下他们的费用到可能的地步... 所以, 每次他们要要求不可能的条件为了试试看可不可以受到根本不现实的条件.. 到最后他们大概只是用压力碰运气...可是雪不大喜欢压力的政策... 应该想个办法享受压力... 实现压力建设性教训慢性难满足的clients ..

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger yuki said...

Jona!
Thank you :) 嬉しい〜。
Well, just be happy. That’s what I need :P
でも、いろいろ手伝ってもらおうっと :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home