Tuesday, January 25, 2005

An idea for a Valentine's day present?

It's not fair. In Japan, girls give chocolates (and/or presents) to guys on Valentine's day. Well, some girls give them and some guys get them :P

I saw these two "Chocolate Sushi" sites today. It's kind of funny because I've been subscribed to 100-shiki.com and today's topic was this Chocolate Sushi site and one of the web sites that I check sometimes also had this article about Chocolate Sushi. First, I thought they were talking about the same site but they were two different sites.
Hmmm... Was there a chocolate sushi conference or something :-?

Anyway, I thought they were kind of cute. I'm not sure if I can get them from Japan, but it could be a good present for Valentine's day :P

Oishiikanaa -- ?

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我也有送你很多的差颗粒!没受到多少。。。 不公平的很。。。。。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home