Thursday, January 20, 2005

Happy B-day :)

Today was my birthday and I had such a great day!
Starting out with... a super-duper present: iPod Mini!!!


My little iPod!

I had kept saying "I want an iPod, I want an iPod..." ..almost like chanting and I finally got it ;-P (if I keep saying what I want, will I get it? -- ok.. I'll be less greedy :P) Anyway, thank you so much, Bungy!

And I got a birthday cake :) so nice! I really love people that I work with! They are super cool.




At night, we went out to Golden Burning in Roppongi.
It was a nice place and food was great.
Well, more than anything, spending time with great friends was the best thing!
Yu-Ching, Hiromi-san and Nao, thank YOU so much!! love you all :@


Golden Burning, good food and beautiful girls :P

Yu-Ching took us to this café -- they make very artistic cappuccinos --.
They made a special one for me which said "Happy Birthday" with a guitar!
That was because I just started taking guitar lessons and Yu-Ching, Hiromi and Nao gave me a super great present -- music stand! -- and we chatted little bit about it with a person in Café. Such a great service!


They are amazing!


Music stand nicely wrapped by Nao :) We have to have a "hikigatari" concert!

So, overall, it was a great b-day.
Getting old is kind of scary.. but I can see good things too.
I feel I'm wiser (hopefully) than before. More confident. I'm still pretty self-centered, but less self-conscious :-}

Hmm... I have sooo many things that I want to do and I better hurry-up! Life is short.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yuki!!

Chrissy

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Ah! you are so popular! It's amazing!
Don't let it all go to your head!
}8-P

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger yuki said...

謝謝, Chrissy!

你的生日是什麼時候 :-?

Yu-Ching,
次はYu-Chingのb-dayだね :) 楽しみだ〜!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home