Tuesday, April 05, 2005

dream

I had a dream last night. I was trying to kick start my motorcycle. I failed many times and finally I kicked very hard and the engine started. But I noticed there were some smoke coming out from my bike and it seemed like my bike was about to explode.
I was in the middle of a big road, so I drove my bike to the sidewalk and tried to move my bike to some open space so that even if the bike explodes, people around it won’t get hurt. While I was parking the bike, a middle-aged woman appeared and she put my bike into a little house near the road. She said it would be better that way.
After a while, I got in that little house. I saw my bike… although.. my bike was actually a horse. The horse had some burns. The right side of his back was burned a bit and the burned part didn’t have hair.
I was talking with this horse, telling him I didn’t plan to hurt him, but I just wanted to start my bike. He said he understood and we had more conversation. Then, I woke up.
I don’t remember the rest of the conversation that I had with that horse, but it was a weird dream…I was kind of happy that I could talk with a horse and when I woke up, I was a bit disappointed it was a dream... :(

I wonder if there are any meanings to this dream.. :P

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

那个梦的意思应该是"不要用太多力量踢你亲爱的摩托车"! 而且要理会体会摩托车的情况,似乎跟摩托车有一种会话... 就是它对于你发出一些声音一些排泄气一些能力的转调.... 你就要注意到那些摩托车的自我表现啊! 还有,你对摩托车要用心表达你的爱情... 好好照顾 保存它在好地方.... 可能你有点 罪恶感对于摩托车吧! 要好好照顾!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

那个梦的意思应该是"不要用太多力量踢你亲爱的摩托车"! 而且要理会体会摩托车的情况,似乎跟摩托车有一种会话... 就是它对于你发出一些声音一些排泄气一些能力的转调.... 你就要注意到那些摩托车的自我表现啊! 还有,你对摩托车要用心表达你的爱情... 好好照顾 保存它在好地方.... 可能你有点 罪恶感对于摩托车吧! 要好好照顾!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home