Monday, May 29, 2006

Do you want a cat?




My friends found a little stray cat yesterday and right now I'm taking care of him temporarily (for 2 weeks) and we are hoping to find a new home for him.

He is 4-5 months old and looks like a Russian blue. Nice gray hair and very friendly :)

My friends have a dog and I already have a cat that doesn't like another cats around her, so we can't keep this little Gravy (... that's how I call him).
If you want him or if you know someone who wants a cat, let me know!!

友達が猫ちゃんを拾いました。ロシアンブルーみたいな、全身グレーのかわいい男の子。(とても人なつこい子)
今は4−5ヶ月ぐらいです。
とりあえず、今私のところで預かっているのだけれども、すでに飼い猫がいるので、2週間以上は家に置いておけません。なので、里親さんを大至急探しています。
猫ちゃんが欲しい人、または猫ちゃんを欲しがっている人がいたら、連絡ください











よろしくお願いします!

6 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

哎! 我要这只猫! 不要给别人呢!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

她早就给别人啦!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

不可能!! 如果那样她会马上说的!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Gravey has already flown the coop! It's because he was always so "grave" and serious-looking they decided he was not suitable for a busy Tokyo lifestyle. I heard he now lives in the countryside where he has a big house and lots of mountain mice to chase!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home