Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Getting started

This is my first attempt to start my blog. Yeah!
Well, I was talking with Nao today and he suggested that I should just start without worrying about not being able to make a great blog site ;)
So, I even haven't changed the template or trying to understand more advanced settings.. After all, I just wanted to write and I'll take care other stuff later on.

Why do I wanted to start a blog... :-? Hmmm.. I don't exactly know.

I guess I just wanted to write what I'm thinking about and I thought opening them up to a public may bring something new to me (and hopefully to someone else as well.) I tend to think too much and sometimes get in a circle if I just think about it by myself.
I'm not sure how much I can write about my personal thinking here, but I'll see.... I don't even know how long I can continue this :P

Another thing that I wanted to do here is ... Ideally, I'll write in Japanese, English and Chinese. That's mainly for my Chinese studying.
I have to figure out how I can do that though.

Anyway, this is my first trial, so wish me luck :)

6 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is a fabulous blog! It is a big inspiration for me! hai2you3 jige yu3yan2... ni3 shi4 hen3 liaobuqi de yao4ming4! wa!

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

哇! 你真棒!
你是不是那个骑山叶SR400的车吗?
那么甩的车子! 哇!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger yuki said...

我還沒買SR400!
你得幫我買:)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger yuki said...

Thank YOU, Nao!
I'll visit your blog site as well :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

啊! 你们不妨访问摆访我的网络的赛尔特?
哦. 我还没造了.... 可是等一下就造!
因为你给我的灵魂! 谢谢!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home